- VFHPH filter robust, corrosion resistant for long life and smooth
- Available in styles DOE or 222 configurations.
- All housings are equipped for a mounting bracket.
- Meets FDA requirements for potable water and food and beverage applications.
- Available in single and double connections ¾’’NPT.
- Withstand a maximum water temperature of 125 ° F and a maximum pressure of 125 Psi.
- All housings have an o-ring Viton standard. They are available in EPDM as a spare part.
TAINLESS STEEL SINGLE
Venefilter Inc., designed this series of metal housing for single cartridge in 304L or 316L stainless steel, either with or latch bolt with sealing ring closure to address a wide range of filtration applications in general. The VFSCH series with sealing ring closure provides superior design features, for higher pressure applications, allows complete drainage of the sump and use a wide range of cartridge configurations. As for the latch bolt has an economical design for cartridges with open ends.
- VFSCH individual housing construction for fast cartridge replacement without spillage.
- Connections Online 1/2 ‘’, 4/3’’ and 1 » to facilitate piping installation.
- Rated for flow rates to 7 gpm (26.5 lpm) by 10-inch length of the cartridge.
- Available brackets.
- The pressure drop of the housing is 0.6 Psid 7 gpm (26.5 lpm).
Venefilter Inc., builds the series VFIFH industrial housings are designed for applications involving chemical filtration systems, high purity water or currents of critical processes that require high purity output. These resistant housings are constructed entirely of 316L stainless steel to optimize corrosion resistance. The design features minimize the retention volumes, providing easy drainage and optimal cleaning. Available in the style » T ‘opening at the bottom to circular distributions of 3 to 7 cartridges, and the style’ ‘T’ opening at the top for distributions circular cartridges 12 and 21.
- FIFH 316L stainless steel construction for maximum purity and corrosion resistance.
- The unique design simple pin down, is convenient and secure seal integrity.
- Simple drain conical bottom allows complete draining.
- Available in 3 turns for circular distributions of 21 cartridges from 10 ‘’to 40′ ‘ tall.
- Fits standard setting cartridges in the industry.
Venefilter Inc., these housings has multiple cavities for bag type filters, is manufactured from 304L or 316L stainless steel with many standard features. The clamp style housing 2VFFBH is rapidly becoming the market leader with its quick release and exceptional value. The sturdy locking hinge pin and mount davit design makes it a perfect choice for high flow applications. Has a poly protective layer on the stainless steel of standard finish. The housings are available for 2,3,4,5 and 6 capabilities bag type filters.
- Shell Bolt style articulated 2-6 VFFBH
- VFFBH Close with swing bolt robust elevation davit.
- Work with nominal 150 PSI and 300 ° F.
- Flanges 3 ‘’to 6’’.
- Connecting quarter gauges’.
- Drain connection 3/4 ‘’.
- Vent connection 1/2 ‘’.
- Made of stainless steel 304L or 316L.
- Stainless steel legs.
- Device for clamping type basket.
- Low profile for ease of change.
- Painted steel davit arm.
Venefilter Inc., designs VFSFH series sanitary housings using 3A sanitary standards for ultrapure filtration applications involving chemical systems, ultrapure water flows or critical processes requiring health production stream. These resistant housings are constructed entirely of 316L stainless steel to optimize corrosion resistance. The design features minimize the retention volumes, providing easy drainage and optimal cleaning. Available in style » T » or online (single cartridge).
- VFSFH 316L stainless steel construction for maximum purity and corrosion resistance.
- Meets 3A sanitary design standards.
- The unique design of simple circular distribution cartridges pin down, is convenient and secure seal integrity.
- Simple drain conical bottom allows complete draining.
- Available with circular distribution of 1-7 cartridges with industry standard heights 10 ‘’to 40’’. With settings for 222 and 226 cartridges.
HIGH FLOW FILTER
Venefilter has developed the Series VHFF filters for application of its elements HCM (High Flow) series handling large masses of fluid and reduced numbers of conventional elements 2.5 «. This new generation of filters has the presentation to be installed vertically and horizontally. With a capacity of 1-7 items in diameter MHF types 6 Sch. Easy to change items, quickness, and speed drainage. Construction under ASME Code Sec VIII Div I.
- VHFF available 304L stainless steel; 316L and carbon steel
- ASME U Stamp Available
- Multielement simple design and of 1 to 7 cartridges 3700 GPM flow
- Design Pressure 150 PSIG
- Accept elements 20 «, 40» and 60 «series MHF
- Horizontal and Vertical Design
- Duplex Assembly request
- Drain 2 «for speed in its maintenance
Venefilter Inc., these housings designed to support obtaining a single cartridge for easy installation and replacement. Among its options are 304L or 316L stainless steel, hinged clamp or closure bolts. The design pressure is 150 psi (10 bar) at 300 ° F (149 ° C). Input and output standards 2» NPT, with pressure gauges installed for easy viewing of the differential pressure. Standard finish is poly-layers on stainless steel. All models come with wall mounting brackets and bolts for ground installation.
- VFPETH high strength stainless steel design for durability.
- Available in 304L or 316L stainless steel.
- With clamp or swing bolt closure for quick cartridge change.
- Closing the top cover for adjustable compression.
- Gauges installed.
- Three sizes available with flow rates up to 150 gpm.
- Elements of 20 microns or less can be cleaned and reused.
Venefilter Inc., builds these sanitary housing for use with lenticular filter modules VFML. The VFMLH housings feature a highly polished finish, sanitary fittings, air connection and does not have internal threads to meet the needs of high-purity applications. Your standard manufacturing material is 316L stainless steel in sizes to hold from 1 to 4 modules. The dome height is flexible divisions, to allow running a different number of modules and also facilitates cleaning when disassembled.
- VFMLH meets both styles of lenticular elements as well as flat gasket oring.
- Work with modules diameters of 12 ‘’or 16’’.
- Inlet and outlet sanitary tri-clamp 1.5 ‘’with 90 ° elbows.
- Dome with divisions for size flexibility and easy cleaning.
- No sanitary stainless steel pressure gauge 0 to 60 Psi.
- Seal with clamp band.
- Design pressure of 60 psig.
- Not adjustable legs with pads.
- Superior ventilation.