Venefilter has created a teamwork Veneflush® to offer our services of flushing for lubrication and hydraulic systems like the network of fuel feeding. We have last generation equipments to achieve turbulent flows greater than 4000 Reynolds.
We have capacity for treatment of pipes up to 16” and achieve cleaning levels up to ISO4406.99 12/11/10. Under norms Mil Standard 1638 NAS 3 we are specialized in turbines Siemens, Westinghouse, Ge, Solar, Abb, Rolls Royce, Hitachi among other. Also in oleohydraulic systems, Vickers eaton, Rexroth, Athos, Bosh and Parker. We comply with international norms ASTM, SAE, ISO, NAS, NFPA and CETOP under the following codes:
FLUSHING METHODS AND STANDARDS
- ASTM D-4174: “Standard Practices for Cleaning, Flushing and Purification of Petroleum Fluid Hydraulics Systems”.
- ASTM D-6439: “Standard Guide for Cleaning, Flushing and Purification of Steam, Gas and
- Hydroelectric Turbines Lubrication Systems
- SAE J1227: “ Assessing Cleanliness Levels of Hydraulic Fluid Power Components and Systems.
- SAE J1165: “Reporting Cleanliness Levels Hydraulic Fluid Power
- ASTM A-380.99: “Standard Practices for Cleaning, Descaling and ?Passivation of Stainless
- Steel, Parts, Equipments and Systems.
- ISO 4406.99: Method of quoting the number of solid contaminant particles in ?a Sample.
- ISO 5910: “Hydraulic Fluid Power. Cleaning of Hydraulic Pipe Systems.