- VFTi build fully sintered powder titanium.
- Provides corrosion resistance.
- Allows reuse.
- Maximum economy.
- High temperature sintering.
- No media migration.
- Easy retrofit in most systems.
- Absolute filtration efficiency of 99.5%.
Venefilter Inc., this series designed for applications where operating temperatures exceed 260 ° C (500 ° F). The (304L or 316L) stainless steel gives the product a high compatibility with various substances and corrosive liquids and gases, also ensures the filter medium size pore stable at high pressures.
- VFSS Available 304L and 316L steel.
- Multiple styles according to your needs.
- Pleated elements provide greater surface area for an extensive service life and higher retention capacity.
- Higher operating temperature of 260 ° C.
- For larger pressure differential 60 Psid.
- The cartridge can be chemically cleaned, ultrasonically or by backwashing.
CRYLIC FIBER / PHENOLIC RESIN
Venefilter Inc., this filter has a construction which is made from acrylic fibers / phenolic resin, which produces an extremely rigid pores. This construction allows the filter holder of viscosity and temperature extremes without compression or collapse conditions. It also has a true graded density construction that allows full use of the depth of the filter, placing coarse particles captured on the outer areas and the finest particles closer to the core.
- VFPR1 Build a rigid acrylic fiber / phenolic resin, which prevents the discharge even at high differential pressures.
- Corrugated outer surface, which increases the surface area for a longer life.
- Available in a wide range of particle removal efficiencies from 1 to 100 microns.
- Available with optional final configurations, for installation in most cases.
- Core contains metal or plastic, to facilitate removal.
- Wide chemical compatibility.
Venefilter Inc., designed this series of lenticular filter modules for applications of fluid clarification. Consists either diatomaceous earth or cellulose pulp perlite available formulation to achieve excellent removal of particles and turbidity. Available with Water absorbency or to meet pharmaceutical requirements.
- VFML high efficiency tested filter media based on cellulose sheets.
- Choosing perlite or diatomaceous earth as an aid for filtration.
- Nominal retention capacities from 0.25 to 15 microns.
- High performance.
- Exceptional strength.
- Special water-absorbing component, available in the filters 10 and 15 microns.
- Steam sterilizable.
- Building materials listed in the FDA.
- Meet the criteria of the USP Class VI and are safe for use in pharmaceutical applications.
Venefilter Inc., makes replacement of two types of filters ‘A’ and ‘B’ for Steris machines, which provide excellent protection for the sterilization process.
- VFSteris, the replacement filters A and B are designed to effectively protect the process and extend the life of these filters.
- Great range of styles of end caps, for adapting their housing.
- Meets FDA, all supplies are listed in the FDA (Food and drug administration) Title 21 of the CFR.
- Clean manufacturing process which eliminates the use of glues or epoxy resins is used.
- The end caps are thermally bonded to the filter media and hardware support.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Long service life reducing maintenance time valuable.
- Fixed pore construction eliminates dirt discharge.